Benefits of Qelapa Virgin Coconut Oil
VCO is a vital source of nutrient to keep us healthy and prevent aging. It contains high levels of antioxidants. We all know that mother’s milk is healthier, and it is the best food for the newborn as it contains Lauric acid. Research has found that VCO contains the similar content of fatty acid. Lauric acid has been found to help in the prevention of diseases and aging of cells and tissues in our human body.
- For pregnant women, VCO alleviates vomiting and soothes the stomach. Coconut water has long been used as a remedy for typhoid, malaria and other illness that induced vomiting. Therefore, it should be helpful to mitigate a bad case of morning sickness and lessen the symptoms of nausea.
- VCO balances blood sugar and controls diabetes. It also offers some protection against gestational diabetes, a potentially dangerous condition commonly experienced by pregnant women.
- It is a mild laxative – consuming VCO can help to keep things running smoothly and relieve the constipation so common during pregnancy.
- It boosts the immune system – VCO comprises of about 50% lauric acid, which contains antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. This helps to protect a mother-to-be from a host of potentially threatening infections as well as boost her immunity, which is naturally weakened during pregnancy.
- It promotes healthy lactation – the only other significant source of lauric acid is human breast milk. Research has shown that lactating mothers who consume VCO and other coconut products have higher levels of lauric and capric acids in their breast milk; this increases its antimicrobial and immune boosting properties, while promoting both brain and bone development in the infant. Since the body stores lauric acid in the adipose tissues, consuming VCO during pregnancy may also help to ensure successful lactation.
Now only RM60 for a bottle of 80 softgels, with 1000mg per softgel. Please add postage of RM10 for Semenanjung Malaysia/RM15 for Sabah and Sarawak.
To buy, please pay to
Public Bank Account Number: 3170150103
Account Name: Chan Wai Sei
Email the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, address, and mobile number.