Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) contains fatty acid called caprylic acid. This anti-fungal interferes with Candida growth and replication by poking holes in the walls of the yeast cells, relieves moms to be or new moms from vaginal discharge.
VCO contains medium-chain fatty acid (MCFA) or also known as MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides), which has numerous health benefits as below:
- VCO contains lauric acid, which is very helpful for preventing infections caused by viruses, bacteria, and protozoa. Lauric Acid and its derivative monolaurin are effective in destroying viruses such as influenza, HIV, herpes, and cytomegalovirus.
- VCO stimulates metabolism and provides an immediate source of energy. It supports healthy weight loss. When you add coconut oil into your diet, you burn off extra calories because your metabolism increases.
- VCO is an excellent appetite control when you consume it before meals. It allows you to feel satisfied and full quicker and longer and therefore eating less. Hence, it’s always a great idea to integrate VCO into your healthy weight-loss plan.
- Applying VCO to your face and other parts of your body helps your skin soft and smooth. VCO can also help to prevent skin cancer, premature aging and wrinkling of your skin.
- Consumption of VCO during pregnancy and lactation helps to improve not only the quantity but also the quality of breastmilk. This is because VCO is rich in Lauric Acid, which is similar to human breastmilk.
- For pregnant women, VCO will help relieves morning sickness, and enhances womb environment. It will also soothes indigestion and heartburn during pregnancy.
- There are many other health benefits of VCO, based on several studies, VCO has been shown to improve thyroid function, the manufacturing of hormones, protecting and repairing sex cell DNA against environmental toxins, balancing blood sugar levels and supporting adequate fat stores for pregnancy and lactation. All the above factors lead to optimal fertility and a healthy pregnancy.
Now, you can consume this VCO easily as we have VCO Softgels available. It is 100% Natural Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil Softgels. It is Halal certified. Each bottle contains 80 capsules with 1000mg per softgel.