Bengkung Wrap or Abdominal Wrap is a traditional belly binding method in Malaysia. It is basically a practice of tying a long strip of cloth around the abdomen during the postnatal recovery period to ensure strong support to our womb after childbirth.
Bengkung Wrap is the secret to postpartum slimming, an important device for quicker recovery after childbirth. Our Bengkung Wrap is based on a traditional design that gives 360-degree support to a maternal mother’s body. It is practical and easy to wear. The material is made from unbleached cotton which is soft yet durable for hours of comfortable wear. It is recommended to be used daily, minimum of 12 hours in a day, from day one after birth up to 30 days or more.
For caesarean birth, use the Abdominal Wrap after stitches are dried and healed, usually after one week.
Benefits of our Bengkung Wrap:
- It provides firm control of sagging and flabby belly skin.
- It provides back posture support during breastfeeding.
- It firms up the abdominal muscles and tissues.
- It helps to shrink the uterus back to its pre-pregnancy size.
- It is for the toning of stretched skin in the torso region.
Buy Now or Contact Us now for more information on our Abdominal Wrap or Bengkung.
For best results, apply Firming Herbal Blend Paste before wearing the bengkung wrap.