Please read this document carefully as it sets out the terms and conditions between Confinement Care Malaysia PLT (the Agency) and the employer (the Client) relating to the introduction of temporary confinement nanny to you (the Client) by Confinement Care Malaysia PLT (the Agency).
These Terms and Conditions constitute the contract between the Agency and the Client and are deemed to be accepted by the Client by virtue of an Introduction to a Candidate or the Placement of a Candidate with the Client or by registering with the Agency either verbally or through written instruction, whichever happens first.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
- The Client acknowledges that the Agency provides an introductory service only to introduce suitable candidates to work as confinement nannies, mother’s helps, or other child care professionals and it is the Client who employs the Candidate. The Agency does not employ any of the Candidates directly or indirectly. Candidates are introduced to Clients on the basis that they will be employed by the Client, unless the Candidate is self-employed.
- The Client shall provide full details to the Agency of its exact requirements relating to the proposed employment by providing full details of the work for which the Candidate is required and in particular by notifying the Agency of any special skills required for such work when placing its request.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE AGENCY
- The Agency will take all reasonable steps to introduce Candidates who are of sound character, honest and reliable but cannot be held responsible for the conduct of a Candidate.
- The Agency endeavours to ensure the suitability of the Candidate based on the information the Client has provided but the Agency does not guarantee the suitability of any Candidate introduced to the Client and makes no warranty or representation expressed or implied in respect of any Candidate. The final decision to employ a candidate is the sole responsibility of the Client. The Client shall therefore satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the Candidate and the Client shall take up any references provided by the Candidate and/or the Agency before employing a Candidate. The Agency does not accept any liability for any inconvenience, damage or loss arising whether caused directly or indirectly from any act or omission of a Candidate introduced to the Client by the Agency. The Agency offers no warranty for a Candidates character, honesty, reliability, suitability or capacity.
CONFINEMENT NANNY’S ROLE
- The role of the confinement nanny is to look after the mother and her newborn.
- The role of the confinement nanny does not include looking after any other family members unless stated otherwise on quotation.
- It is not compulsory for confinement nanny to do household chores or cooking and doing the laundry for other family members. However, confinement nanny may help out Client with ad-hoc tasks out of goodwill.
FOOD & LODGING FOR LIVE IN CONFINEMENT NANNY
- The Client shall provide at least three adequate meals a day for the confinement nanny.
- The Client shall provide the confinement nanny with suitable accommodation, reasonable amount of privacy, and sufficient rest in between.
EXTENSION / CHANGE OF PACKAGE
- Any extension or change of package is subjected to the approval of the Agency.
- For extension of service, the new rate will be based on the pro-rated rate of the total package price.
- For a change of package requested by Client, it will be subjected to an administrative charge of minimum RM 300.
REPLACEMENT OF CONFINEMENT NANNY
- The Client will be responsible for informing the Agency should they wish to have a change in confinement nanny.
- The Agency will be responsible for arranging for a replacement confinement nanny within a 48-hour time frame after acknowledging the Client’s request. An additional transport cost will be incurred for the replacement nanny to travel to/from the client’s house.
- The Client will only be allowed a replacement of up to two nannies. Should they feel that the standard is still not met, the Agency reserves the right to provide a pro-rated refund.
- The Agency will only provide a pro-rated refund if they fail to arrange for a replacement confinement nanny and not if the Client request for an early termination. Early termination of service will have an admin charges of RM 500.
- All refunds will be pro-rated based on the balance amount (excluding the initial deposit, the agreed red envelope or Angpow and the transportation costs) and the number of days of work (it is considered a full work day after 12 pm).
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Full refund minus off RM 300 administrative charges can be provided in the event of death or miscarriage due to medical reasons.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the services of the Agency, you have read and agreed to be bound by our terms and conditions. The Agency will not be held responsible for claims resulting from failure to read our terms and conditions.
The Agency reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice.