We provide Malay halal confinement (pantang) food delivery service that offers healthy and delicious food to those who want great taste and still be mindful of what they eat. Hence, we promise to buy fresh ingredients from the market and we put a lot of thought into the food that we prepare.
Our menus are specially designed for mothers during their confinement period. Our confinement meals:
We deliver THREE (3) meals (Lunch, Tea Time, and Dinner) daily in one delivery.
We deliver from 9.30 am to 12.40 pm, from Monday to Saturday, except the main public holidays.
Our delivery service offers FREE delivery to wide coverage areas within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. The coverage areas include but not limited to, Klang, Shah Alam, Kajang, Bangi, Selayang, Kepong, Batu Caves, Cheras, Sg Long, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Damansara, Bandar Utama, TTDI, Puchong, Bukit Jalil, Wangsa Maju, Jelutong, Subang, and Serdang.
Our Malay Halal Confinement Meal Packages and Rates
* FREE product worth RM65.00
** FREE product worth RM100.00
Our Sample Menus
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment and advance notice of THREE (3) days are required to activate the actual delivery service.
- Meals will be delivered once a day between 9.30 am to 12.40 pm (Monday to Saturday). Confinement Care Malaysia PLT will not be held responsible for any delay in deliveries due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- Postponement of meals is not allowed unless it is due to medical conditions. In such cases, postponement is allowed for a maximum of THREE (3) days, and it must be supported by doctor’s letter.
- A deposit of RM 1000 is payable upon confirmation of service for 30 and 44 days package. Balance payment must be made three days before the start of delivery.
- Service termination: The deposit made is not refundable upon the start of delivery.
- Payment made is not refundable but transferable.
- Our confinement meals are freshly prepared and cooked daily and are best consumed within the same day.
- Confinement Care Malaysia PLT shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of our confinement food delivery service.
- The management of Confinement Care Malaysia PLT reserves the right to amend the prices, and the terms and conditions without prior notice.