Our Abdominal Wrap (Bengkung) have the following features:
- Traditional design that gives 360 degree support.
- Long clothes that covers from below the chest all the way down to the hips.
- Practical and easy to put on.
- Adjustable tightness for best support and comfort.
- Free size which can fit from XS to XXXL.
Quality and Material:
- Unbleached, soft, comfortable and breathable cotton.
- Light colour clothes yet do not see through easily.
- Strongly made and highly durable for hours of comfort.
- Nonslip material, which is easy to tighten and tie.
When and How Long to Wear?
- Daily use, minimum 12 hours a day, for 30 days or more.
- For vaginal birth, use from day one after childbirth.
- For caesarean birth, use after stitches are dried and healed, normally after one week.
How to Wear?
It is recommended to apply firming herbal blend on the stomach area first (for 14 days) before using Abdominal Wrap.
Spread Bengkung/Abdominal Wrap on a bed, lie down on it, and tuck in.
Starting from the bottom, weave the strap through the ‘eyelets’, pulling it tightly to achieve a firm fit especially on the abdominal area.
Finish off at the top, tying the strap neatly. The Bengkung/Abdominal Wrap can be loosened if need to go to the toilet.
It is advised to put on the Bengkung Wrap for at least 12 hours a day, from Day one after childbirth, up to 30 days or more.
There are no reviews yet.